TVI School Contract - Bloomington, Minnesota
We have partnered with a School District in Minnesota that is looking for a fully remote, Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI).
- Candidate will conduct quarterly IEP meetings, progress reviews, consultation, and reassessments
- Students with low-level vision
- 100% Virtual position
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students required
- TVI Teaching License required
- At least 2 years of school experience
We seek candidates with the following competencies:
- Great rapport with students, parents, and staff
- Strong work ethic and commitment to student success
- Full-Time/ 37.5 hours
- Contract for 20-21 school year
- Offer Full Time benefits/ 401K plans
We’re able to provide reimbursement/relocation anywhere in the country.
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Farah Nathan | Travel Therapy Consultant | 770-407-1669
Recent TVI Jobs
- Anywhere, WI
- Madison, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Allnut, VA
- Stafford, VA
- wilkesboro, NC
- Madison, WI
- Ashland, MA
- Alhambra, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.