Utah Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired
A school in Utah is needing a part-time, virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired to start immediately! Candidates will be teaching braille to approximately 20 PreK-12th grade students. The need is immediate and would last through the end of the school year!
What Candidates Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Utah State Teaching Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a school setting
Work from Home Details:
- Must have dependable internet, desktop, laptop, and microphone
- Basic computer skills required
- Software and training provided
Recent TVI Jobs
- wilkesboro, NC
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign , IL
- gastonia, NC
- Orange County , CA
- lenoir, NC
- Lilburn, GA
- elkin, NC
- Laramie, WY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.