Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired Opportunity - Utah
Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired Opportunity in Utah
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Teacher for the Visually Impaired for a contract position located in Utah. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Part time - 20 hours per week
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade
- Must have or be willing to get UT TVI certification
- Must have Master's Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must be at least somewhat tech savvy
- Must have two years of schools experience
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Recent TVI Jobs
- wilkesboro, NC
- Decatur, IL
- Champaign , IL
- gastonia, NC
- Orange County , CA
- lenoir, NC
- Lilburn, GA
- elkin, NC
- Laramie, WY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.