Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Nevada that has a vacancy for a full-time TVI. This is a teletherapy position where clinicians will work from the comfort of their own home, which results in increased flexibility and decreased expenses.
Interviews are being offered this week.
• Elementary students only
• Ability to read and teach Braille
• Experience teaching children with visual impairment and using behavior management techniques
• Full -Time (37.5 hours/week)
• Must have a valid license in Nevada
• Degree in Special Education
• Must have a valid Certification in teaching
• 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send your resume to Meghan Tonnesen.
VocoVision Account Executive