Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired - New York
VocoVision has partnered with a fantastic New York school to find a self-motivated and passionate TVI to handle a K-12 caseload on a full-time basis! Teachers will be responsible for supporting students through core curriculum, braille skills, and independent living strategies.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Current New York State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- 2+ years of experience working in a school environment
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer knowledge.
- Software and training are provided
- On-site staff support
Opportunities are going quickly! Submit your resume via email or give me a call for further inquiry!
Recent TVI Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Carbondale, IL
- Franklinville, IL
- Olmsted , IL
- Jacksonville, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Riverside, CA
- Detroit, MI
- Peoria, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.