Virtual | Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Opportunity | Florida
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) for the remainder of this school year for a virtual contract position with a school district in Florida.
Regardless of location, every student should have access to the world’s leading telepractice professionals. At VocoVision, we help children reach their potential from anywhere.
- Contract Position: ASAP - May 26, 2023
- Full-Time: 5 Days/Week, 8:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- K-12th Grade
- Varying Degrees of Low Vision Student
- Support Completion of FV-LMA's for eligibilities and re-evaluations
- Requires a Master's Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must have FL Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
To be considered for this position, please contact Joëlle Garland at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.