WANTED: Teacher of the Visually Impaired in Houston, TX
Teacher of the Visually Impaired | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency and we are looking to employ a Teacher of the Visually Impaired with a highly desirable school system in Houston, TX!
I have listed the details of the position below. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at the following email address.
- Pay Rate: $35-45/hr
- Negotiable depending on location and experience!
- Full Time position for ‘23/24 School Year
- Number of openings: currently 1 – may have another vacancy
- Hours per week: 40
- Days per week: 5
- Start Date: August 4
- End Date: May 31
- Caseload size: 20 ish
- Caseload age: PK-12
- Responsibilities/duties: TVI services, IEP development and data collection, progress reporting, attend ARDs, evaluations
- Interview Availability: flexible
- Active TVI licensure in TX REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures.
- Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required!
- Weekly Pay throughout the entirety of the assignment. (W-2)
- 401K Matching
- Health, Optical, and Dental insurance included in Full Time contracts
To be easily accessible for all involved, at ProCare we conduct our interviews via Zoom. Our rates will vary based on experience, location, and skillsets as we pride ourselves on working with outstanding people! We encourage renewal for all contracts and make it our top priority to find great opportunities for our clients year after year. Our mission here is to Make Lives Better for Those Who Make Lives Better! I look forward to you joining our team soon.
Chase Tomlinson| Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Fresno, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite seasoned Virtual Teachers with a commitment to impacting the lives of visually impaired students to explore a rewarding opportunity. In the current landscape of virtual education, your expertise is crucial in cultivating an inclusive and enriching learning environment. If you are prepared to navigate the nuances of virtual instruction and contribute to the broader missio
- Centennial, COWork From Home - Licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired Opening in CO Teletherapy is our student’s future. Vocovision is currently searching for talent in the TVI field to start working right away! Everything including therapy, evaluations, testing, and assessments is done remotely from the comfort of your own home. There will be no additional cost for software uploads or gaining access to our platform and toolkit. V
- Decatur, GATeleInstruction Position as a School Teacher of the Visually Impaired Vocovision is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation to service students in need of specific therapy, such as visually impaired individuals. If you are tired of traveling and looking for a change in work environment, but desire working with a caseload of students K-12, this is the opportunity for you!
- Riverside, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We invite qualified Virtual Teachers with a dedication to making a positive impact on visually impaired students. In this era of essential virtual teaching, we are actively seeking an experienced professional to join our team. Your expertise in creating an inclusive and enriching educational experience is highly valued. If you are prepared to meet the challenges of virtual instruc
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living sk
- Sacramento, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening We are actively seeking a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our professional team. In today's digital educational landscape, your expertise is crucial in providing an inclusive and enriching learning experience for visually impaired students. If you are prepared to navigate the challenges of virtual instruction and contribute to our broader mission of transf
- Home, CAWork as a Tele Instructor at a school district in California either full time or part time. Any potential candidate should have a teaching certification as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired in California. If you are not certified, we still encourage candidates to apply if they are interested! TVIs will be responsible for assisting resource teacher, adaptive equipment instruction, orientation & mobility instruction, daily living skills
- Los Angeles, CACalifornia | Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired Opening Unleash your passion for transformative education as we seek a skilled Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join our innovative team. In this digital era, virtual teaching is at the forefront, and we're on the lookout for a dynamic educator to elevate the learning experience for students with visual impairments. Ready to make a real impact and optimize the virtual classroom
- Norco, CAAre you a dedicated Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Norco, California? Look no further! Join our team at ProCare Therapy and make a meaningful impact on the lives of visually impaired students in the K-12 educational setting. Position: Full-Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Location: Norco, California About Us: ProCare Therapy is a leading educational staffing agency that is committed to c
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.