Whitinsville, MA | Visual Impairment Teacher/Specialist | Part Time (Flexible schedule)
In partnership with a school district in Whitinsville, MA ; ProCare Therapy has a part time position for a visual impairment teacher working with elementary school students for the remaining school year and beyond.
More details on this new opening are listed below if this sound s like the position for you; apply today!
- Part time- 10-12 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- This would continue for the foreseeable future, will contract for the service each school year
- Student caseload size: 4-8
- Caseload Ages: 4-15 years
- Must have an active Massachusetts Teaching Certification in Visual Education (TVI Certification) or relevant endorsements
- Drug Screening, Background Check, Fingerprinting
- Resume with 3 professional references listed sent to: [email protected]
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.