Wisconsin Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired
Work from home full-time and better the lives of the upcoming generation! A school in Wisconsin is in IMMEDIATE need of a virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired!
What Candidates Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Wisconsin State Teaching Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Caseload is K-12
- Teaching braille
Work from Home Details:
- Must have dependable internet, desktop, laptop, and microphone
- Basic computer skills required
- Software and training provided
Submit a copy of your resume via email. For further information, give me a call at your convenience!
Recent TVI Jobs
- Powdersville, SC
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Logan, UT
- Duncan , SC
- Orange County , CA
- San Jose, CA
- Elgin, IL
- Mt. Airy, NC
- Greer, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.