Work from Home Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Massachusetts
Location: Massachusetts (Remote)
Employment Type: 1099
Our agency is actively seeking a highly qualified and experienced Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to join our team in Massachusetts. The successful candidate will work remotely to provide comprehensive support to students with visual impairments.
- Collaborate with the educational team to develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with visual impairments.
- Assess and evaluate students' visual abilities and needs, and provide appropriate instruction and support.
- Deliver virtual instruction, including Braille, to students with visual impairments.
- Work closely with other educational team members to support student success and promote positive outcomes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress, and communicate effectively with parents and caregivers to provide updates on student progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field
- TVI certification
- Experience working with students with visual impairments in a virtual or remote setting is preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in technology and able to work effectively in a virtual environment
We offer a competitive compensation package for this 1099 opportunity. If you possess a passion for helping students with visual impairments and are looking to join a dynamic and growing agency, we cordially invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Recent TVI Jobs
- Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Home , CA
- Home , CA
- Fresno, CA
- Waterford, MI
- Sacramento , CA
- CARMICHAEL, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on TVIJobs.org is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next teacher of the visually impaired job.